Please say a prayer for Gracie

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw poor gracie i was so hoping it was not that. well please let us know how she is doing and will say prayers for her.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I know I'm late but I'm still going to pray for a speedy recovery. If I can ever get PayPal worked out I will absolutely donate to Gracie! (PayPal currently thinks that I am not who I say I am even tho I've proven who I am twice)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Praying for you both ......

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
She made it through surgery yesterday..Said they would call me this morning. I have now called twice and they just tell me he will call.

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Just called again.She is ok having trouble with urination and diarrhrea but doing ok..I get to go get her here in a bit

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
The bill is over $400..I hate to ask but if you can donate please do..They wont let me make payments due to other people not paying them.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Glad everything is looking better for Miss Gracie! She wants to be home with her family! My dog was sick after surgery until he came home then his stool went back to normal the next day! Prayers continue for Miss Gracie and you! You are an amazing person for all that you do for these babies!!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1927]kev122573[/MENTION] there is a link on the first page on the first post. takes you to the chip in fund and you can donate.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.