Heeeelp!! Grape!

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
I left him with my dad for a few seconds, i turned around there he was chewing something, i asked my dad what it is, he said a grape fell down and boo ate it!

What should i do?
Is it dangerous?
I try to make him puke it out, doesnt work.

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Was it just one grape??! If that's the case he should be ok

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If it was only one.... no worries. They have to take in a good deal to become toxic, but it is always best to keep them clear of the little buggers. Keep an eye on him and if any sign of illness take him to the vet.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ummmm..we had a Dobie who ate grapes like treats. We didn't know better and she never even got a tummy ache. Lived to be 15 years old...I wouldn't worry.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i knew someone who fed his dog grapes before he knew better and nothing happened so it should be fine.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep we also didnt know better years back and our newfie ate grapes just about everyday of his life I would guess. He lived to be 12, much older than the vet thought he should have. Just can be bad on their little systems to eat but 1 would be ok.

OP
loonatic8

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Boo's 7 months next week, he never have a problem with food before.

But this morning he didnt finish his meal.. Is it the grape? Or maybe he's teething at this age?

He seems to chew his food for a longer time..

C

Cooper11

Boo's 7 months next week, he never have a problem with food before.

But this morning he didnt finish his meal.. Is it the grape? Or maybe he's teething at this age?

He seems to chew his food for a longer time..
doubt it from teething....I think it is just a fluke that it happening at the same time as the grape.....My Cooper and Gracie are about the same age and although Cooper still mows his food Gracie hasn't been eating as much. I wouldn't worry about it. I think it's like dogs and chocolate...they have to eat a lot for it to be toxic....Maybe he is full, maybe your dad fed him some other things :lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online