cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well bf spoke to his friend who wife is a relative of said owner and he was like oh she took it for xrays and it showed nothing. bf said bs its clearly broken and she did no such thing. he say she should not be allowed to have dogs at all. so now we know for sure something happened to her when she was with the other owner. astouding :shout:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I never understand how people can just ignore when their pets are in pain. But thank goodness Sarah has you now and that is wonderful she is doing better with the laser treatments. Hugs to you and Sarah! :hug:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Praying for Sarah's complete recovery! Give her a big squeeze for me, Nigel and Karly!
Extra TLC for Sarah! She's such a cutie!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama - ouch. Sounds like it hurts. Do you have to carry her in there? It also sounds like it works wonders. When Mable was going for her "tummy drainings" she was always such a good sport about it. She knew what was coming and she cheerfully walked into the vet and off with the nurse every time.

No, no pain at all. I meant to type NON-invasive.... it is like a massage. Banks is great about it... she LOVES everyone at the vet and she just sits/lays there while they do what they need to

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
No, no pain at all. I meant to type NON-invasive.... it is like a massage. Banks is great about it... she LOVES everyone at the vet and she just sits/lays there while they do what they need to

Whew. Thanks for the clarification!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
well bf spoke to his friend who wife is a relative of said owner and he was like oh she took it for xrays and it showed nothing. bf said bs its clearly broken and she did no such thing. he say she should not be allowed to have dogs at all. so now we know for sure something happened to her when she was with the other owner. astouding :shout:

Unbelievable! I bet you want to go break their legs!!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

GROWL!!!! I real hate some people!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
WOW! Poor baby! This shows you how strong and tough our bullies really are. My gosh I cant understand what is wrong with people. I am the paranoid one who takes the pups to the vet for every stupid little thing and yet when it is something obvious, I do not know how you could ignore that. She is lucky to have you!!!!!! Glad the treatments seem to be helping anyhow. Maybe I missed it but is this an ongoing thing or will she just need so many and thats all? I too am sorry I have missed this. HUGS!

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
WOW! Poor baby! This shows you how strong and tough our bullies really are. My gosh I cant understand what is wrong with people. I am the paranoid one who takes the pups to the vet for every stupid little thing and yet when it is something obvious, I do not know how you could ignore that. She is lucky to have you!!!!!! Glad the treatments seem to be helping anyhow. Maybe I missed it but is this an ongoing thing or will she just need so many and thats all? I too am sorry I have missed this. HUGS!
well she gets so many treatments up front then supposedly once a month or however she needs them after. so apparently its an ongoing thing if you want it to be. im like what? i thought 7 treatments then done but thats not how it is. so we will see how often she needs them.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Unbelievable! I bet you want to go break their legs!!!
you have no idea.:yes: but its 5 years from then so im working what i have now. but if i did happen to run into her. well she might be missing some chunks of hair or eyebrows or eyelashes or maybe some fingernails. :evil:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
you have no idea.:yes: but its 5 years from then so im working what i have now. but if i did happen to run into her. well she might be missing some chunks of hair or eyebrows or eyelashes or maybe some fingernails. :evil:

You go girl.... :girlfight:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.