Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: congenital kidney failure

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: congenital kidney failure

So truly sorry ... and I so hoped it would be better news. If you were to wish that every day of your life on this planet was filled with comfort. food to warm your belly, and love that was so great it not only filled your heart but also your soul. Imagine that was all yours right now .... then realise that is what Abby has right now. No soul could ask for more ....

ImAGuinneyPig

Oh my heart breaks for you and little Abby, and your son. Enjoy the time you have together.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola
    Likes (Received)

So sorry to hear this. I just saw your original thread yesterday and haven't been able to stop thinking about all of you. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you, not to mention your son. Enjoy every minute you have with her! I love your idea of having a weekly birthday party for her

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Yes, I think you are amazing too for giving Abby such a fighting chance and the most loving home she could have. Thanks to you, she will only know the happiness of a loving family which is what any bullie deserves regardless of their life span. I love seeing her happy little face on your avatar and look forward to many more pictures of her!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads