Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Never had this problem either, I have only had 1 male bully that was mature enough and healthy enough to keep his "friends" around! But I will pay close attention to this topic, just in case it happens in the future!

And [MENTION=1935]heff101[/MENTION] -- you had to take that opportunity! It was, a perfect response! :lmao:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh yeah. Totally a video. She posted it yesterday. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]. Where is your Wilson video where he is taking care of his itch?

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
perhaps hes enjoying you scratching them??,keep putting nappy rash cream on them it will soothe them and hopefully clear up the rash,when annie has a fufu itch she sits all ladylike legs wide open and scratches herself with her front paw and makes grunting sounds in time with the itching!!!!gross dog really ,karen

H

heff101

Sorry. This one got my funny bone. :ROFL: my hubby just got one of those wooden back scratchers at Ace Hardware, you can get one of those to use. :idea: :laugh:

Wont ask where Hubby is using it!

ROFLMAO

Maybe your Hubby has been hanging out with Bubba eh?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]
I think you should repost it here for [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] to see.

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
You guys crack me up! I'm glad all of you, well almost all of you, got a good laugh! I do laugh, at myself, when applying the sauve's!

C

Cooper11

Hope Bubba's little guys are doing better now!!! Can't say Coop ever needed me to scratch his balls......:whistle:....And now never will....for they are long gone :*(!
You Bubba is too cute though....Id scratch em if he needed me too :lmao:

Members online

No members online now.