I'm really starting to freak out now

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Wow! You are really going through a lot and you still manage to have a positive outlook! What an amazing person you are! I will continue to follow this thread. I just wanted you to know my girls and I are praying every night for your sweet baby Abby!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hope your mom's surgery went well Twice! And praying for the best news for tomorrow too. :hug:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Thanks everyone :) It's all the good thoughts, prayers and positive energy that I get here giving me the strength to do this. I was just looking at all the new member introductions and new puppy pictures in the other sections and I wanted to reply how beautiful they all are. I just couldn't find the words :( This has been a hard couple of days. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you all right now.

Abby is seeing Dr Amy Tamulevicus. My son insists on coming with me. I think it'll be good for him to hear from the vet directly and ask his own questions. He has printed half a forest of information, this doctor has no idea what she is in for

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Okay good! They are really good there! You have so much strength I admire you! Keep us posted!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks everyone :) It's all the good thoughts, prayers and positive energy that I get here giving me the strength to do this. I was just looking at all the new member introductions and new puppy pictures in the other sections and I wanted to reply how beautiful they all are. I just couldn't find the words :( This has been a hard couple of days. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you all right now. Abby is seeing Dr Amy Tamulevicus. My son insists on coming with me. I think it'll be good for him to hear from the vet directly and ask his own questions. He has printed half a forest of information, this doctor has no idea what she is in for

Bev.. I could not agree more about the wonderful support system we have here. When I lost my sweet boy, Nitschke back in October.. the people here were beyond amazing in their true compassion, support and concern for my well being. It is awesome that you both are armed with tons of information and ready with the questions. This Dr. will be impressed with you. And, I think it is wonderful that your son is going with you -- i would hate to know you would be going alone.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I just saw this thread but I had to say that I am praying for Abby, Your son and you. I know it is hard but keep up the researh and the wonderful love and care that you are givin her. We are sending lots of slobbery kisses your way. Please keep us posted.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Hope your mom's surgery went well Twice! And praying for the best news for tomorrow too. :hug:

Moms surgery went very well thanks :)

They were able to repair some of the damage that she didn't even know she had. She has a pacemaker/defibrillator now. The surgery took a little under 3 hours and she is resting comfortably.

The lesson for today is.. if a doctor tells you that you have a bundle block don't ignore it for 15 years! It will only get worse and damage the rest of your heart.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow

They were able to repair some of the damage that she didn't even know she had. She has a pacemaker/defibrillator now. The surgery took a little under 3 hours and she is resting comfortably.

The lesson for today is.. if a doctor tells you that you have a bundle block don't ignore it for 15 years! It will only get worse and damage the rest of your heart.
oh thats awsome that she will be ok. sending lots of prayers your way.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Good to hear all went well for her.

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Sending love and healing thoughts to you and Abby.

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Sorry, just posting on this now.

I went through the whole 11 pages and shed a few (quiet) tears at work.

I am so sorry for what you are having to go through. But you are doing an AMAZING job. Educate yourself. Get all the knowledge you can, and do whatever you can for Abby. She sounds like a fighter, and a little spark plug!

Shame on this unethical breeder for ignoring you. Tells me that they knew all along.

Guinness and I are thinking about you!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.