I'm really starting to freak out now

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my im so late but im sending many well wishes your way its nothing bad. hugs from sarah and i :hug:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Thanks everybody :) I'm trying to take a page out of Abby's book. She is happily running around playing as if it's just another day. I've been on the floor with her for the past hour pretending that she's right. She learned to put her toys away tonight :) I say "clean up" and she picks up her ball and puts it in the basket. I'll try to video it tomorrow.

BellasMom: I couldn't help myself. I googled this liver shunt thing. I have to say it was a bad idea. I have all these "could be's" running around in my head now, each one worse than the last. I guess I will find out tomorrow when the blood test results come in.

I'm saying an extra Rosary tonight.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] I hope all goes well with Abby. Dont worry too much because she is young and this is manageable. You caught this early on. My prayers and hugs to you both.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Thanks everyone. You have no idea how much it helps to know that so many good thoughts are headed Abby's way :)

bI'm staring at the phone willing it to ring. I've already told my boss that if the vet needs us in right away I am leaving. I have come to the conclusion that no matter what these results are today, they can't be any worse than what's been in my head. I REFUSE to believe that whatever it is isn't treatable!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Sending lots of love and prayers to you and Abby!!! I hope you get some good news soon to relieve all your worries!!!

Members online

No members online now.