OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
just pick one food to mix. to many foods at one time will confuse her tummy. id just go with the fromm. if at some point the throwing up starts go back to beef and rice and then try another. if the fromm doesnt work maybe pick something that is beef and rice in kibble. like what you are feeding her that she is keeping down. then move onto something more. keep us posted.

Yesterday I discovered a new pet shop in town that sells the Fromm line. I got her a new snuggy from there to welcome them to the neighborhood :) If she throws up once today I'm going to go down there. If she throws up the puppy gold, you think I should try the beef frittata? Wouldn't that involve another slow switch?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
because that's what I was trying to feed her before she started getting sick. I wasn't sure if I should continue the slow switch or just jump into the new stuff. The last thing I want is for her to start throwing up again. I need some weight on this girl. I hate seeing her bones :(

I'd start with the Fromm did you get a beef based ... as [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] said any signs of issue go back to beef/rice

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yesterday I discovered a new pet shop in town that sells the Fromm line. I got her a new snuggy from there to welcome them to the neighborhood :) If she throws up once today I'm going to go down there. If she throws up the puppy gold, you think I should try the beef frittata? Wouldn't that involve another slow switch?

Go with the Beef Frittata - great thing about Fromm is most are all stages

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks! Keep your fingers crossed :)

Too bad you can't donate open packages of dog food. I have 4 bags here lol

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks! Keep your fingers crossed :) Too bad you can't donate open packages of dog food. I have 4 bags here lol

I had donated open bags to a rescue....

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
I waited a few days to update this for fear of jinxing myself :)

Abby hasn't thrown up in 2 days! Thanks for all your help and advice. She was getting so skinny! I hate seeing her looking like this...

IMAG0170.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh does that bring back memories. It is so sad to see them like this. Well at least she is eating and not vomiting. Good news. When they are skinny like this and puppies, their vitals need to be watched closely. Just ck her heart rate a couple time a day and make sure it is strong. I hope and pray that it continues to get better.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ive been peeking in to see whats going on with Abby! I hope she is doing better ! Best wishes to you and Abby! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.