Skin Problems

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
it could be bug bites really can't tell w the pic but sometimes when spike goes outside he loves to lay down on the grass and he sometimes gets ant bites :( hope it clears up

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
I agree with previous posters. It looks like "bug bites" to me. A skin irritation due to bacterial infection would look different. These look like "raised bumps" like you would see from a bug bite.
In any case, I would definitely take the dog to the VET.

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
Is it itchy for her? Also does she pee in her crate and lay in it? Could be allergies, could be a bite, could be urine irritation, but if you can think of anything she may have done or gotten into that is not her everyday normal activity-- new toys, dog bowl, collar, bedding, anything.

glad you pointed out that it could even be a collar, i bought horse a new collar ahile ago (it was all-natural hemp) and he lost all the fur under his collar and his skin got scabby, eventhough he only wears his collar to go outside. it amazed be that a dog could be allergic to a collar, he's fine with his new nylon one. oh bullies, the things they can be allergic to!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
The pic is a bit blurry but looks like what my little boy had when he was little. He got a bacteria infection around is tummy, peepee area that kinda looked like that. We took him to the vet && the doctor perscribed some antibiotics for him. that werent that expensive && it went away in a few weeks!

OP
Dan75208

Dan75208

Aug 4, 2010
Dallas, Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Marly
I woke up this morning and her stomach is all red and now it looks like a rash. There are no bites this time and so im going taking her to the Vet. I wonder what could be causing this.

KoizumiTough

Dec 9, 2010
[langtitle=ja]Re: Skin Problems[/langtitle]

[lang=ja]あなたがバグによって、皮膚に感染した場合、それがことができます潜在的な重篤な感染症になります。あなたは感染のこのタイプの注意する必要があります。私たちは小さな感染以内に非常に多くの悪玉菌によってカバーされます。

ケアプロスト[/lang]

Bullylovergirl38

Dec 14, 2010
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Ozzy
Hi!! My Ozzy was recently getting those...I knew it wasn't his food..I have to feed him special..so I narrowed it down to the laundry detergent and fabric softener in our bed.I washed his own blanket in HOT water and baking soda;kept him out of our bed,and in a week they disappeared.I hope maybe this helps.

Most Reactions