Tank Goes to the Vet

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
So Tank had his checkup yesterday. The vet said he looks fabulous, good weight, good teeth, and his bloodwork came back good too. However....one thing is not good....his bad attitude after the vet! :D Does this look like the face of a happy bully? LOL

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzItMjAxMjAyMDYtMDkwNC5qcGc.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You may try taking some treats along to give him after the visit along with LOTS of praise...... he does NOT look like he had a good time,,, pooooor baby. :(

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Treats and belly rubs will fix that right up. Ask Mr. Wilson. He got a brand new antler (Jumbo) and a belly rub and he was grinning ear to ear.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yup, treats will change that grouchy face! The vet clinic we go to has freeze dried treats that Stig and Punkin love and aren't allergic to. I take a couple of hands full everytime we go there and give'm to the boys on the way on home. :yes:

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
He seriously sat in the seat looking at me like that the whole way home. He didn't even get his anal glands done..lol...bloodwork was probably the most invasive thing they did to my big baby!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my yes i know that face. sarah does it when i take her to the vet lol. yes many treats are in order

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
He seriously sat in the seat looking at me like that the whole way home. He didn't even get his anal glands done..lol...bloodwork was probably the most invasive thing they did to my big baby!

Looks like he's cursing you..:ROFL:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.