Allergy test cost?

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Hey guys I was wondering the cost of a full allergy test, just wanted to get a idea of what it will run me..

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I'm thinking they average around $200 to $450. Really depends on the number of types of tests.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I don't know but [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]..oh and [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] will know!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
mine was like 250 dollars but ive heard they of them being 150 or 200. depends where you are but id plan on 250 till you call and find out.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi there! Don't think I've welcomed you to EBN yet. :welcome:

Wilson's full allergy test was $190 and well worth every penny. I had no desire to play a guessing game on what foods he may or may not be allergic to so I had it done. It's my understanding from a few more experienced peeps here that the environmental part of it will need to be done again at about 1 1/2 of age as that's when those allergies start to set in. Wilson ended up being allergic to different types of grass (which explained his paw chewing when the grass was mowed) and chicken, pork, rice & soybean.

Keep us updated if you have it done and what Uni's test results are - it always helps others to see that information.

Thanks Becky for tagging me! :)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Mack's food allergy test was $95; if I'd had the environmental done at the same time the total would be $180, otherwise the environmental by itself is $95. Mack is allergic to chicken, corn, rice, potato, milk, and pork! It takes the guess work out of what food to feed, and is well worth the $$>

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Thanks for all the info guys! I will keep you posted. She is heat right now. After we wait this out we will get her spayed and that is when I was thinking about doing a allergy screening, but it sounds like I may want to wait till she is 1 1/2 to do the environmental one, this is the one I am interested in. I don't thing she has food allergies, at least none that I have been able to notice reactions from

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online