Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Linus is such a good big brother. Vegas wants to give Truman another kiss!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is a wonderful pic ... isn't it sweet how they comfort each other!!!

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Truman continues to rest and improve. I went out today to find Linus resting outside Truman's crate...aiding in his recovery no doubt. I am always surprised when I am reminded of animals' capacity to be compassionate and care for each other.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Truman continues to rest and improve. I went out today to find Linus resting outside Truman's crate...aiding in his recovery no doubt. I am always surprised when I am reminded of animals' capacity to be compassionate and care for each other.

So true, I bet it melts your heart! I hope he is doing good, keep us posted (I know you will).

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
so glad he's doing great looks like big brother is helping him through this time!!!

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
The positive thoughts & prayers continue to work; Truman is improving with each passing day. I am going to take some photos tomorrow of his incisions and what he and the area look like but I would say he's getting around about as good as he did before the surgery if not a little better, only a few days out from a major orthopedic procedure. The vet warned it takes some dogs a bit more time (as in weeks) to put weight on the hip that has been anchored back in the socket but Truman is already putting a little bit on there and has even tried running (which I put a quick end to - of course!). He's eating great, getting plenty of rest, and lots of support from his big brother so I am hopeful we will be able to call this surgery a success in the not too distant future.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
YOU deserve the credit on all of this. You are their #1 support. They are both lucky pups to have such a caring, concerned Mommy. I am looking forward to seeing the new photos.:D

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
As promised, here are some post op pics of Truman and his new hair cut. I had to wait until he was tired to take some pics of his incision because, although he's supposed to be resting, he was busy tearing up some newspaper before this was taken!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
The last pictures sent chills down my spine. He is so handsome. Give him a big squeeze and kiss for me, Bella and Abby.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh, sweet pooped out baby! He is soooo adorable, little tongue hanging out. I am so glad to hear he's improving and recovering well!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.