Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Truman is a heart stealer! I'm happy he is doing so well. Keep us updated and send us some video!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I am so glad he is doing so well.... he is a trooper...nothing going to keep him down.... Truman is one handsome little man.... hugs and slobers from Chesty, Cadi and the kids

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes I think we are all in love with Truman! He doesnt know how lucky he is to have you for a mama, thats for sure. :)

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
How is Truman doing today? Hope all is well. You, again, are such a good bully momma!

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
He is doing very, very good. The main thing now is trying to keep him calm. He wants to run and play and I think he's feeling really good! Here's a pic of the wild man, we try to have fun times on his back as to not stress the hip. It makes him look so funny!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
darling photo. I love it when the pups roll on their backs. They are all so darn cute.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He is doing very, very good. The main thing now is trying to keep him calm. He wants to run and play and I think he's feeling really good! Here's a pic of the wild man, we try to have fun times on his back as to not stress the hip. It makes him look so funny!

AAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... when that happens we all shout "belly rub!!"

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
its great to see he in in great spirits!!!! sounds like you might need to give him some sleepy meds to keep him calm while healing lol

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Truman is truly an awesome bully, I am so happy he is doing good.... keep rubbing that belly and he will be a happy camper.

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
A little bully bump for this thread too.

Truman continues to improve and went to see his regular vet on Friday for his second round of vaccines and he was declared to be in excellent health. The vet examined his sutures and said they are healing nicely.

We are scheduled for a follow up at the orthopedic surgeon's office on Tuesday morning but so far, so good....and I can't WAIT to give him a bath!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
great news!!! I just keep thinking what wouldve happened if you gave him back.... He is so very lucky to have you!!! :heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I bet you really cant wait for a bath! ;) Congrats to you both for such great news, we love to hear about his recovery!

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Truman has his post op follow up tomorrow morning! I am hoping for the best since everything would indicate he's on the road to a good recovery but I will update as soon as I get home since I know you have all been following and supporting since Truman's hip blew out. For now, he's trying to keep cool by relaxing in the leaves under the tree in the yard:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.