emu oil

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
as annie doesnt do good on fish i decided to give her emu oil it contains omega 3,6 and 9,read fantastic reveiws about it and she loves it!!,heres a site that sells it at a great price,i paid 29.00 english pounds for 90 capsules then found this site http://www.iherb.com/Emu-Oil?gclid=CMah_JSC_a0CFYgmtAodpzgjrw and purchased 360 capsules for 53.00 english pounds including shipping!!,ive started taking it,i use it on my hands and face and my skin feels so soft :lol:i dont expect to look younger as i know the age of miracles died with jesus but hey if i can get that more softer look i will be happy:ROFL:,karen

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
How do they extract the oil from those teenaged punk rockers ?
I mean, there are donation centers for this in the U.K.?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
My concern if for the emus here.. How many emus must be squished to make 360 capsules???

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
lol the only thing to be extracted from most british teenagers these days is ,cigarette smoke,booze and foul language and annie has enough problems without being a smoke addicted drunk who swears a lot ,lol,karen

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
who knows how many emus ,they are farmed the same as the beef,lamb,pork ,chickens and so on which we eat ,karen

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
lol she is alresdy an emo !!!!,i keep her away from the sharp knives though!!!,karen

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
thankyou jack daniels i try my best as do you and everyone on this forum otherwise why would we continually fret over our dogs,purchase expensive lotions and potions,go without our luxurys ,let our dogs take up the whole sofa while we sit on the tiniest bit trying to persuade ourselves that we are 3 sizes smaller than we really are!!!,put up with farting,snoring ,belching,i prefer to snuggle with my bulldog than my husband poor guy ,yes its exhausting being a good bulldog mum ,should of got a gold fish far less trouble lol,karen

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.