Thread: brain tumor in bulldog?

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lincoln
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: brain tumor in bulldog?

Hi mkiddo1016,
    my eight year old bully has also been diagnosed with a brain tumor. He had a broken tooth in January, which they removed and he has never been the same. His personality is very different from the sweet boy he was. First he had 2 seizures, so they put him on prednisone. He was crying in pain which we thought was a disk in his neck. He had four more seizures one day and went to the neurologist. He has weakness on his right side and vision loss in his right eye. He is having accidents everywhere and bumps into things. He is on prednisone and phenobarbitol and no longer in pain. He has a cancerous brain tumor and we will do everything to keep him comfortable and happy. Like Jazmine, he has been very happy and healthy and this hits us hard.
    Best of luck with your bully....I will pray for happy days and comfort for you and Jazmine.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chambie View Post
    Hi mkiddo1016,
    my eight year old bully has also been diagnosed with a brain tumor. He had a broken tooth in January, which they removed and he has never been the same. His personality is very different from the sweet boy he was. First he had 2 seizures, so they put him on prednisone. He was crying in pain which we thought was a disk in his neck. He had four more seizures one day and went to the neurologist. He has weakness on his right side and vision loss in his right eye. He is having accidents everywhere and bumps into things. He is on prednisone and phenobarbitol and no longer in pain. He has a cancerous brain tumor and we will do everything to keep him comfortable and happy. Like Jazmine, he has been very happy and healthy and this hits us hard.
    Best of luck with your bully....I will pray for happy days and comfort for you and Jazmine.
    Im sorry to hear this. God be with you.

Real Name
    Angie D'Accursio
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Santino
    Likes (Received)

Cherish every minute you can with her and know that you are in our hearts and prayers. xoxooxoxoxo

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry Michele for the Loss of your Precious Jazmine. Run Free Jazmine with all of My Babies, you are no longer in pain, You are whole again. Michele, You will see your Sweet Jazmine again one day, she is waiting at Rainbow Bridge for you, as my Babies are waiting for me. Love and Prayers to You and Your Family. Susan

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Oh Michele, I know how hard it is to lose a loving dog. She will be waiting for you and I have no doubt she is thankful for every day of love you gave her.
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chambie View Post
    Hi mkiddo1016,
    Sending you many prayers and positive thoughts..... enjoy your days with your baby
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads