Favorite supplements and most used medications

bullyloverforlife

Jan 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie and Teddy
I decided to post this to see what we could do to put our heads together and see if we could come up with great supplements, or improved upon supplements we use, and how to cut the costs and maybe flavor meds, or find a way to make them easier to take, or combine. Also, I need a name for our new canine anti-gas supplement, that should bring out some members imaginations!..LOL my husband is so excited, he's still at the pharmacy, complains that Tootsie (nickname Toot Toot) dang near shinges his eyebrows on the sofa! Hopefully the Fromms feed will help also. Anyway, like I said under the previous post about pharmaceuticals for our 4 legged friends, we have a product called "Smooth Moves" for horses that turned them from a ad for Rice Krispies....SNAP CRACKLE POP....that in 30 dys had them running amok in the pasture...amazing...but, that didn't sound like an apt name for our bulldogs (nothing need to run tooo smoothly from any oriface with their issues), so its Joint Joy...lol....have had field trial hunting dogs back out with their owners after being bulldog couch potatoes....the response we get and friends we make, makes this small portion of our business, get us up in the morning! Ok, whatcha use, whatcha like, whatcha ya pay, whatcha would like to have....and Name That Bulldog Gas Product......lol.....

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Wow, good luck to you guys.Sounds like a good idea.

Well ,what I give Mocha on a daily basis is: 1) Glyco Flex III (half of a tablet once a day with her dinner)
2) UT Strenght Canine( I give her 1 treat per day)
3)Grizzly Salmon Oil (dog food supplement)3 pumps at dinner.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
i have started annie on colloidal silver which i put in her water ,bovine collostrum for 14 days to hopefully reset her immune system,and am waiting on a delivery of emu oil,though shes mostly fed red grass fed meat i want to try it for her now slight itch and shedding/dry skin,i find that she reacts to fish so its a no no for her,have to say though the price of the emu oil isnt cheap!!,if i was honest with my old man in regards to the amount of money spent on this dog i think i would be a divorcee by now mmmmmm maybe i should let it slip lol,karen

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I use nuvet plus and salmon oil. As far as medicines, I have a whole cabinet full! Must have panalog on hand.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i'm the novice here but when lola was around 4-8 months, we crushed up berry flavored calcium (purple) and orange ester c and mixed them plus the vit E from a capsule in cream cheese in a kong once a day. we're off the vitamin train to get her to eat 'breakfast and dinner' first. then she can have her snackies back. we've also crushed up eggshells and put them in cream cheese with an ester c instead of purple stuff.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Hardypet Complete is what was given to my bullies since they were babies so I continue with this.
Wonder if I should start the fish oil...?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.