Update on Punkin

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So it's a tumour. Benign or malignant, she couldn't say. The lab results couldn't determine from the aspirate so they recommended that the lump be removed and sent to the lab for further tests.

Sigh. Speechless right now. :( His surgery's scheduled for next Tuesday.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Im so sorry to hear this. But hopefully the outcome will be great.. Prayers going to you guys..Give Punkin a kiss

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:hug:It's gonna be okay. At least now you know what it is, and you have an actual plan for surgery. Scary, i know, but hang in there. We're all here for you. Give Punkin lots of love from us.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I hate to hear this, hopefully begnign, keeping fingers and toes crossed. Give Punkin a big hard hug and tell him prayers are coming his way. This will be a tough week for you as well, think positive thoughts and know we are all here for you.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my yes lots of hugs to punkin and you and positive thoughts:hug:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Hugs and good thoughts your way and to Punkin. Hopefully it is benign and removing it will completely take care of it. You both are in my thoughts.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
First things first, I'm going to stop googling tumours. Quoting [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], by doing so we might find out that Punkin's pregnant! lol.

Thanks for all the well wishes. You guys are the best. Giving him extra hugs and smooches for all of you. :hug2: So much that he's probably going to get tired of it. :D

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Sorry to hear this but I think these things are usually benign but I know you are worried to death I know I would be. I will be thinking about you and Punkin Prayers and positive thoughts sent your way

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
So it's a tumour. Benign or malignant, she couldn't say. The lab results couldn't determine from the aspirate so they recommended that the lump be removed and sent to the lab for further tests.

Sigh. Speechless right now. :( His surgery's scheduled for next Tuesday.

Oh dear, we went through this on Griz during the Summer of 2011. I thought the 85 year old surgeon did a terrible job , but what I didn't realize was that he had to take more then necessary to get it all. It was alarming to see the incision site. like 4" long. Thought's are with you for everything to turn out fine. I know how you feel.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Poor Punkin, we will keep our fingers crossed that once the lump is removed that will be the end of any problems.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
aww, so sorry to hear! having a plan of action is best. if you're optimistic, then punkin will be too :) I'M optimistic!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well I'm sorry Jamie..but he will be ok. Like Sherry said..prepare yourself for a big incision. They always take a lot for margin testing..just in case. But he will heal and he will look as good as ever in a short time! :hug:

Yes! Stay away from THE Google!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online