cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] oh but let me introduce you to the pitchfork first:p then halves on the test :yes:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] me to its going to be hard to wait to hear but thats all i can do now. im interested in seeing if the ones i suspect are really allergies. i feel calmer somehow now and better that she got a complete checkup by this new vet. we will see. i will post results as soon as i get them.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]...it will be a relief to know what she's allergic to...even if it means eating ramen noodles and mac n cheese for a month! LOL I feel your pain as we have had some hefty vet bills with past pooches.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] here you go:hug: that better. [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] well its ok i had gotten some money for my birthday and christmas so thats what i spent it on. will be worth it im sure.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I pm'd you but maybe it's something I should look into with Griz, he constantly has tears. 4-5 times a day isn't enough wiping to keep his face dry, I could wipe him every 30 mins. and still have wetness, you know he has those big ole rolls at his eyes too. I just wish I could keep him nice and dry.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well im going to post the results when i get them and i recommend it if this is ongoing and you cant find out why. [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
well im going to post the results when i get them and i recommend it if this is ongoing and you cant find out why. @Sherry

He's not sore, but if I didn't keep up with it, I'm sure he would be, I think a test may be a good choice.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
He's not sore, but if I didn't keep up with it, I'm sure he would be, I think a test may be a good choice.
i feel like im seeing double talking in 2 places. lol. well let me know what happens if you decide to do it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online