finally allergy testing

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok after a very long time of battling sarah's allergy issues and many many foods she goes for her allergy test tuesday. i wish i would have done this a long time ago but then i would not have the information that i do now of these things to share with others so i guess it all works out. i cant wait to take her and get the results as i already have an idea about some of her allergies. it will be a long 10 days or however long it takes to get them back. she is pretty stable now so its not as bad as it has been before. will post results as soon as i have them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great news..... look forward to seeing/hearing the results

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm sorry that all the hard work you have put in has not COMPLETELY got rid of her problems ... but happy for you that it's finally gonna be there in black and white what the problem is.

It is going to be very intersting reading I am sure ... can't wait to hear what they have to say!!! In the meantime .... :hug:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] actually sarah is doing much better now. she still has some allergies which i believe are environmental and some yeast which is going away at this point. she has had a few small hives for the last few days. to what is it the rainy air or the cottage cheese or the beef canned food. im kinda closing the barn door after the cattle have gotten out lol. ive got her to where she is doing much better but i want to know what she is allergic to for future reference in case i have to change food again or whatever. it will just be nice to know exactly what she is allergic to.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I hope whatever she is allergic to isn't common... ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm so glad Sarah's getting tested. I tell ya, that' the best thing I did. I understand that they change as they get older so since Wilson's only a year old, I'll have him tested again around 2 2 1/2 years old. I'm so curious about the result. I was just thinking about you too. Wilson's eyes this past week are still wet but oh man they've dried up considerably. I bought him some canned grain free wet food (wellness) and he finished his kibble transition over a week ago. I also have him on 100% grain free scooby snacks. I'm hoping that's it. I also reread his allergy report and completely forgot he's allergic to pork and rice as well as Chicken and soybean, those are his High's.

Oh I'm so curious to see Sarah's result. :)

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]

You have a barn door ?
maybe sarah is just allergic to the hay or straw...
I hear straw holds alot of pollen and stuff.
Keep that barn door closed willya ! :rofl:

I Hope to read her results too..! It may give others here an idea of just what our bullies can be allergic too....

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@cowsmom

You have a barn door ?
maybe sarah is just allergic to the hay or straw...
I hear straw holds alot of pollen and stuff.
Keep that barn door closed willya ! :rofl:

I Hope to read her results too..! It may give others here an idea of just what our bullies can be allergic too....
well if someone doesnt keep his barn door closed he may find a pitchfork up his.......he haw :ROFL:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok just got back from the vets. had the test done and they say it will take about a week to get the results. i had the whole test done on enviromental and food. she also looked at her leg she has a limp in and vet doesnt think its serious so pain meds for a bit and she is getting an ear infection again grrrrr. anyway my pocketbook is drained but my baby got a good checkup and will know soon how to make her better. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.