BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky
Thanks everyone for your help. I have been using Vitamin E and Vaseline on his chapped nose and his chops and it is looking better, not so dry anymore and also, the pigmentation seems to be coming back slowly. His next show is in 2 months so I am really happy and I hope he will be 100% better by then.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I have some stuff called "Bully Butter" that I got at a dog show one time. hahahaha It's just like Snout Soother and YES it does work better than anything out there. I just wish they enjoyed having it applied.....when I slap it on they spend the next half hour trying to get it OFF.....ugh.

OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ya it's a pain! I have to hold Biggie's mouth close so it can work it's way inside the skin before he licks it off... it's a pain for both of us lol... Shouldn't last more than 2 months tho in my opinion.... I HOPE! lol

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Someone posted something really similar not long ago with pics of things flaking off.... Will see if I can find that thread!

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Yes .. I use snout soother on Mr.Bruno. I used to use Vaseline but this works way better.
As it healed there were a bunch of black flakes that would come off every time I wiped his face and nose, but it revealed nice smooth healthy skin underneath :) good stuff.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330056900.564363.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330056900.564363.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 41
OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes .. I use snout soother on Mr.Bruno. I used to use Vaseline but this works way better.
As it healed there were a bunch of black flakes that would come off every time I wiped his face and nose, but it revealed nice smooth healthy skin underneath :) good stuff.

Same thing for me, first the flakes came off leaving his nose really pink and now the pigmentation is almost all back.

Members online

No members online now.