best shampoo for itchy bullys?

reillysmom

Jul 12, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Reilly
what is the best shampoo you have found for your bulldog to help stop itchiness? i just bought [h=1]Ark Naturals Neem Protect Shampoo, has anyone ever tried it? I used it today and worked really good but not sure if it is the best. Suggestions please :)[/h]

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I use Selsum blue and then Oster aloe and oatmeal....Seems to work well on itcy bullies..I started doing this on the reccommendation from LariP and Bruce

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah has yeast so i use chloraseb shampoo on her. havent heard of the one your using. when she doesnt have yeast i just use an oatmeal shampoo for her.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm havent heard of putting selsum blue on a bully thanks for the tip may have to try it sometime.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I use a shampoo from our vets office. Vegas has many inviromental allergies so his shampoo helps his itchy skin. You might want to talk to your vet.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I only heard that Selsun Blue thing when I got here. I wish I'd have known! I'd have tried it on my poor itchy Mable. (Altho diet would have been altered first - and probably solved her problems as they were minimal.) For her, I found great relief with those dog shampoos that feature coal tar in them. They don't smell real good but boy did they help Mable! For her, it was like taking an anti-itch pill and left her coat so gorgeous too. I don't remember a brand - but just "anti-itch" and "Coal Tar" on the label.......

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.