HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
So while I was out and about yesterday I got some Nutri-Vet Bladder Control chewables. She loves them but omg she is more peppy now but not hyperactive like the bottle warns.. So far last night no potty accedents... She just wants to play with everyone.

Has anyone used these before?

Heather w/Tapatalk app

Merrick Davison

Oct 12, 2011
Sarasota, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona, Kiya and Buddy
I am very interested to know if those continue to work! My vet told me to use cranberry pills but my little girl had a bladder infection. She has been doing great ever since.

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I am very interested to know if those continue to work! My vet told me to use cranberry pills but my little girl had a bladder infection. She has been doing great ever since.

They have cranberry extract 25mg in them but other stuff like pumpkin seed powder wild yam soy protein saw palmetto vit c thats there active then some inacative as well...

So far and im only going off 1Night no accidents but she really wanted to go outside this morning... Lol she hates the cold..

Heather w/Tapatalk app

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sorry, I have never used them before on Mocha. What are they for??

[MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION] its a combination of herbs and isoflVones that work together to help maintain bladder control and reduce incontinence in spayed and older dogs. It helps to stregthen the bladded wall and facilitate bladder emptying...

Sorry for any miss spellings

Heather w/Tapatalk app

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
never used them, but I believe [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and BruceP give HRH cranberry pills.

[MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION] -- how are things with the second bully? any improvement?

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
never used them, but I believe @LariP and BruceP give HRH cranberry pills.

@HrsDiva -- how are things with the second bully? any improvement?

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]
we've talked about getting her cranberry pills and I saw these yesteday and figured it had other things that were good for her as well... she seams to like them and so far not accidents at all... sometimes when she sleeps she wakes up with a huge wet spot.. poor girl

Ahhh well he is another story, some days I think there is no hope then other days he is alright to a point ,... I have never seen a dog that just refuses to fit in...

and it breaks my heart to think that, but I have to think of my other dogs and kids.... I still dont' know what to do...

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ahhh well he is another story, some days I think there is no hope then other days he is alright to a point ,... I have never seen a dog that just refuses to fit in...

and it breaks my heart to think that, but I have to think of my other dogs and kids.... I still dont' know what to do...

No luck with a trainer at the house? is everyone in the house on the same page with training and such?

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No luck with a trainer at the house? is everyone in the house on the same page with training and such?

no luck so far with trainer, Im more realistic on his progress but my BF is like OMG he is doing so good and wonderful... I just lool at him like really WHEN & WHERE am I when all this is done. Dont get me wrong there is more puppy coming out. But if hes in the house it only takes 20 min before he finds a cornor we haven't blocked and growls ( and shakes ) then its done for the night...

one night I was so irratated with it I made him sit on my lap for 2 hours and be my baby and taked baby talk.... he really did well and only had a few times he didn't want to be there.

well its time to get the dogs settled in and dinner done....

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
no luck so far with trainer, Im more realistic on his progress but my BF is like OMG he is doing so good and wonderful... I just lool at him like really WHEN & WHERE am I when all this is done. Dont get me wrong there is more puppy coming out. But if hes in the house it only takes 20 min before he finds a cornor we haven't blocked and growls ( and shakes ) then its done for the night...

one night I was so irratated with it I made him sit on my lap for 2 hours and be my baby and taked baby talk.... he really did well and only had a few times he didn't want to be there. well its time to get the dogs settled in and dinner done....

he sounds very uncertain... there is an author that is good -- Patricia McConnell, Ph.D. One of her books I liked is 'the other end of the leash'. see if you can get it in audio (get through it quicker ;-) )

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I will look for the book... And thank you so very much.

Heather w/Tapatalk app

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
So while I was out and about yesterday I got some Nutri-Vet Bladder Control chewables. She loves them but omg she is more peppy now but not hyperactive like the bottle warns.. So far last night no potty accedents... She just wants to play with everyone.

Has anyone used these before?

I use it! Our dog Ellie (aussie cattle dog) was on Proin for a few months until i read some scary stuff about it. We decided to try the 'over the counter' tablets and they seem to be working great for the past year.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Our 15 year old Lab is on something for bladder control, and it seems to be helping her fairly well. She's started not being able to control it as well with old age. You used to be able to leave her in the house for over 12 hours and she wouldn't have an accident..she was having tons of accidents before we put her on that pill. (also, I'm not saying we left her for 12 hours all the time, lol just saying that you could.)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.