Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bladder Control pills

Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bladder Control pills

Quote Originally Posted by HrsDiva View Post
    So while I was out and about yesterday I got some Nutri-Vet Bladder Control chewables. She loves them but omg she is more peppy now but not hyperactive like the bottle warns.. So far last night no potty accedents... She just wants to play with everyone.

Has anyone used these before?
    I use it! Our dog Ellie (aussie cattle dog) was on Proin for a few months until i read some scary stuff about it. We decided to try the 'over the counter' tablets and they seem to be working great for the past year.

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bladder Control pills

Our 15 year old Lab is on something for bladder control, and it seems to be helping her fairly well. She's started not being able to control it as well with old age. You used to be able to leave her in the house for over 12 hours and she wouldn't have an accident..she was having tons of accidents before we put her on that pill. (also, I'm not saying we left her for 12 hours all the time, lol just saying that you could.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads