Mochas well visit check up!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Good morning everybully!!

Today was Mochas well visit checkup and It went well. Dr Fitzgerald is wonderfull and now that my schedule is more flexible I can have him see Mocha instead of the other vets that work there and that I dont care for:nonono:!!

Dr. Fitzgerald was the one that preformed the C-section on Mochas mommy Bella and He still sees Bella and Mochas brothers, so I really like that!!

Mocha weights 48 pounds and its in perfect condition. However i had notice a couple days ago when cleaning her vajayjay, that she had like a little pimple in that area. He said it was a little cyst and not to worry and put her on Clamavox just to be safe. her urinalysis came back great and that made me happy:yes:. I also ask him what other things should I do to prevent UTI and he recomended UT Strenght Cite Size Chews for her http://www.1800petmeds.com/UT+Strength+Canine+Bite+Sized+Chews-prod11252.html I got them today at the vets office, and will start Mocha on them at dinner time. I also took some pics, as every checkup I do this. Enjoy!!!! 2011 Family 1346.jpg2011 Family 1348.jpg2011 Family 1350.jpg2011 Family 1351.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Cute pictures and I am happy that she is doing so well. that does not surprise me since she has such a good bully-moma!

OP
LisaMarie

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Thanks [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]!!! I love the pic of Mocha with Dr. Fitzgerald!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE great vet check ups!! Congrats on being such a good bully mama

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's good news, always like a good vet check up. Also, thanks for the pics

L