Hot skin?

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Sometimes different spots on Brodie feels very hot, it is not like hot spots, the skin is not raised or itchy, it just feels hot. Sometimes it is on his back, other times it is on one of his thighs and it doesn't happen all the time. Does anyone know what this could be? He doesn't act different or act like it bothers him, it is just hot to touch.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Strange.... I never heard of it or notice it on either of my bullies. Next time you are at the vet ask about it... and let us know what they say

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I dont know what that could be, but sometimes I feel Mochas ears and they are on fire. I dont know from what, but she seems great.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
annie has always had this but with itching ,i was for months going down the allergy trail but have uturned back to yeast,ive found over the last few days that yoghurt starts the hot/itchy cycle up,needless to say ive stopped it and will give her priobotics via powder,if your bully isnt itchy then i wouldnt worry too much,karen

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online