Question about AppleCV.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
not to discourage but i think we have another user who puts it in the water and hasnt noticed any difference with her pets. i have not tried it so cant comment really. i had given sarah acidophilus before but bf stopped it said he thought it was making her worse but may start it up again. i wonder if yogurt would be just as good as pills.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
i would stick to the pills,i gave annie 4 days of yoghurt and she restarted her symptoms,i stopped it and symptoms went!!,karen

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes [MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] i think some bullies cannot have milk products. and there are just dogs in general that cannot tolerate it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
yes @karenben i think some bullies cannot have milk products. and there are just dogs in general that cannot tolerate it.

Yep -- Nitschke was allergic to all dairy!

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
though bulldogs can be a complicated breed lol,there are many breeds that cannot do dairy and to be honest dogs dont need dairy to live,yes they like it but its not good for them,i love jack daniels but its no good for me lol,its amazing how little sugar and carbs are needed to set the yeast off,karen

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
FYI- this is for preventionof UTI just got it today for Mocha at the vets office-UT Strenght Cannine Bite Size Chews.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.