Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I just use Selson Blue and then use an oatmeal coditioner. I don't see anything wrong with the stuff you posted except for the price.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sorry -- never heard of it, but doesn't seem like a bad thing --except $$$. We use oatmeal shampoo and conditioner

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Like [MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION] I use Selsum Blue and an oatmeal conditioner on Mocha and it works great on Her. I started using these when a lot of members here recomended the products and it actually works.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yep...Selsen Blue followed by Oster Oatmeal shampoo to cut the medicated smell is what we use.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I think it looks fun to try. Get a small bottle. It may be THE perfect shampoo for your pup!

I've been thru a litany of different shampoos here. The oatmeal/baking soda shampoo is what works best for these two also.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I use the selsum blue and Oster oatmeal too on [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3639]Bruce[/MENTION] reccommendation. Works wonderful

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
We use Selsum Blue as well, and also oatmeal conditioning to follow, but it is Epi-Soothe. Frank is always so much less itchy afterward for a while and also sheds less too.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
My Schultz loves his baths... We use Earthbath brand oatmeal and aloe formula shampoo or the tea tree and aloe formula ... Neither irritate his sensitive skin and my hands always feel awesome after his baths.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.