Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ever thought !!

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ever thought !!

http://www.nzymes.com/store/pc/artic...ct_id=&panel=0 as most of you know we have been dealing with annies itching for quite some time now ,well i have been looking into yeast and leaky gut syndrome ,very interesting as both give the same symptoms as allergy!!,take a look if you think your bully is allergic its a very interesting subject,i hope the link is copied correctly lol,karen

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mukilteo, Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ever thought !!

Another thing for me to worry about.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jacksonville, FL
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ever thought !!

glancing through this it sounds just like SIBO, Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, this is a problem with Bella and other EPI dogs. If Bella gets to gassy or her poos are softer and light in color, a round of Antibiotics is needed. Thing is, most vets give a round for only 7-10 days. With research, Clemson Univ has noted that SIBO has to be treated for 45 days!!! So alot of owners out there get the signs taken care of with the short dose, but the actual issue is still there.
    To help prevent SIBO, extra digestive enzymes such as Forta Flora and those already added to the top rated foods are good for the daily diet. The reason why EPI dogs get it so often is because they don't have the natural enzymes to fight this. It is very interesting how this all works. This can all be read on the EPI4dogs page.

Always with me

Remove Ads