Uuggh!! All three dogs sick!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh my I'm late to this bit I sure want to wish your dogs a speedy recovery and you some sleep. The air is very bad now for humans and dogs. Will be thinking of your gang [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION]

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wow! Especially nice with three dogs on medication! Great job Mr. Vet.

I wish many naps for you - and for the soon to be well hounds - this weekend.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Anyway, I don't know about in your state but in florida, the vet gave me a perscription and said I could go to a grocery store or Walmart and they have special deals for perscriptions. I paid $7 for a year to join their membership. MOst meds (including this antibiotic) are completely free along with refills if you join. The vet office suggested I do this instead of paying almost 60 bucks from vets office. I got all antibiotics and SweetBay supermarket for 7 bucks (including 4 refills if needed). Just a little info for you. @nyerathrt Oh geez! I didn't know you could still get the cough even with immunization! Hopefully antibiotics will work!

Hope everyone gets plenty of rest this weekend and all better come Monday!

WOW - on the prescription plan -- must be a FLA thing -- never heard of it up here.

And, kennel cough shot is only to help fight it off, it does not totally mean they will not get it.... just like the flu for us

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So sorry to hear this ... and I hope the antibiotics have started to kick in!!! Its bad enough with just one dog ill, so three must be a nightmare!!! :down:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Do we have an update are they getting better [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION]

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] Bubba is just about all better. One down, 2 to do. The other dogs are still coughing but much less! THank God! Maybe tonight I will be able to sleep the night through?! THanks for asking!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] that is so good to hear. Gosh cassie I'm sure you need sleep and I hope you get some soon n your other 2 get better soon. Bubba will be drooling again in no time

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bubba is just about all better. One down, 2 to do. The other dogs are still coughing but much less! THank God! Maybe tonight I will be able to sleep the night through?! THanks for asking!

so good to hear your babies are getting there

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
@cowsmom Ha Ha! he already is! thanks! [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] thanks!

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Do we have an update are they getting better [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION]

You took the words right out of my head [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]

[MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] - glad to hear everyone's recovering (including you) :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.