sick puppy

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So sorry to hear this ... we are all hoping and praying for her. Let us know what happens!!!

OP
mistshadow

mistshadow

Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena and Ty
I just got off the phone with the Dr and he said she is fighting an infection. She more than likely got the pneumonia from the vomiting. They are sending her home this afternoon with a 10 day supply of antibiotics. They have her eating and she is holding the food down. They will be sending me home with the food they are giving her to slowly mix back into the food we feed her. I'm so relieved it was not something more serious.

Thank you again for all the well wishes and prayers!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Phew .. so glad it is good news. Give her an extra cuddle from all of us at EBN!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just got off the phone with the Dr and he said she is fighting an infection. She more than likely got the pneumonia from the vomiting. They are sending her home this afternoon with a 10 day supply of antibiotics. They have her eating and she is holding the food down. They will be sending me home with the food they are giving her to slowly mix back into the food we feed her. I'm so relieved it was not something more serious. Thank you again for all the well wishes and prayers!

So glad to hear she is on the road to recovery.... big :hug: and keep us posted on her progress.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad to hear your baby is on the road to recovery and coming home. Give her a big bully hug from us.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Coming in late on this one. I am so happy to hear that Athena is doing much better. I am sure you are happy being able to snuggle with her. Slobbery Kisses to her from Bella and Abby.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy for you both, that can be so scary.... especially on a young pup. Hope she continues to get better quick, and even if she gets back to normal make sure you finish all her meds for the full prescription. HUGS!! XXOO

OP
mistshadow

mistshadow

Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena and Ty
We broght Athena home last night. And wow, I swear a totally different puppy. She was so hyper, of dourse she was happy to be home. I just couldn't believe the energy she had considering the night before we could baarely get her to move around. But I 'm happy and relieved she is feeling so much better.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We broght Athena home last night. And wow, I swear a totally different puppy. She was so hyper, of dourse she was happy to be home. I just couldn't believe the energy she had considering the night before we could baarely get her to move around. But I 'm happy and relieved she is feeling so much better.

Excellent news.... happy she is back with you

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.