OP
loonatic8

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Before i was sure it was stomach acid..

Last nite he drinks like crazy and puke a lot, though mostly water.
This morning i woke up to find him near to his puke on his bed, found his bone shaped teeth stick cut in 3-4 pieces, a red thingy which is ribbon like but i'm unsure what it is.. And wooden splinters...

Is it possible he gnaw on wood and some splinters got in, thus result in puking as an attempt to let it out?

i'm a bit afraid he eats something he's not suppose to, he's like a vacuum cleaner, head down most of the time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Before i was sure it was stomach acid..

Last nite he drinks like crazy and puke a lot, though mostly water.
This morning i woke up to find him near to his puke on his bed, found his bone shaped teeth stick cut in 3-4 pieces, a red thingy which is ribbon like but i'm unsure what it is.. And wooden splinters...

Is it possible he gnaw on wood and some splinters got in, thus result in puking as an attempt to let it out?

i'm a bit afraid he eats something he's not suppose to, he's like a vacuum cleaner, head down most of the time.

Has he been :poo: normal?

OP
loonatic8

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Last night boo pukes again, he was drinking like crazy and got all excited, so i thought nothin serious.

But this morning i wake up to find him puked again on his bed, i found his teeth stick in pieces, and red thingy which is ribbon like but i'm unsure what it is, and some wooden splinters.
Is it possible he gnaw on wood and some splinters got in, and his puking is an attempt to let it out?
He's like a vacuum cleaner and he got his head down most of the time, i'm a bit afraid he eat something he's not suppose to.

My trip to the vet is next week on monday for his second parasite shot, should i wait til then and see how he goes in between? Or just rush in to the vet again tonite?

OP
loonatic8

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
I thought my post isn't working the first time! Now its double.. lol pardon me.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
and, the puke is just water/mucus? How much is it?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What type of chew bones do you give him? Also you said wood splinters? Were they in his puke? If so you may want to call your vet in the morning and tell him what you found. He may have eaten something he should not have, and his body is trying to get rid of it.

OP
loonatic8

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Not actually a chew bones but a teeth stick, its shaped like a bone, he ate it all the time as a treat..

The fluid is not a lot, i suspect he ate a small wooden bucket i got as a souvenir, the wood is soft and not the best wooden material.. So its easily broken by boo's jaw..

Members online

No members online now.