Need some opinions on this video

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] any luck with the glucosamine? I use a product called Cosoquin. For allergy reasons my Lucy cant take the chew tabs so I buy the capsules, open and sprinkle on a spoonful of wet food. Then I mix that into her food bowl. Works like a charm.

If you want--I can send you a few capsules to try before you set out to buy a whole bottle and Lex wont eat it anyway. Let me know. I am not sure what is going on w/ Lex but the Cosequin has helped my girl sooo much with an arthritic knee. I rave about the stuff.

Also, keeping his weight down may help too as [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] mentioned. I AM NOT calling your beautiful boy heavy, but any way to "lessen the load" on an arthritic or compromised joint/back will help. It is a struggle for us to keep Lucy's weight down--but we try.

Hope he is getting around better.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] , I have Mocha on Glycoflex III and it is wonderfull. You can purcahse them at your vets office or at Amazon. Mocha was also young when I notice her limp. After xray we decided it was time to start her on them. The bottle has the directions on how to use. Mocha now takes half of one tablet at dinner time. I crumple it into little pieces and mix it with her food. I put a few squirts of the grizzly Salmon oil in her food. Whatever you do you need to start now.

Members online

No members online now.