Whats wrong with his back??

OP
loonatic8

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
I think he is gettin worse.. There were more hair loss.. Poor boo. I can't seem to do anythin right now other than juat wait.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
When my Stig showed hairloss like that, it was because he had mange. I'd go back to the vets and have him tested. It's not uncommon for puppies to get it. It's best to catch it early as the treatment will be cheaper and shorter. If you have a bulldog vet in that area, I'd go to them as well. G'luck. Let us know what happens.

Last edited:
OP
loonatic8

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
So i bring boo to the vet today for a second check up, turns out he got parasites called demodex, it was indeed because of the husky.
Boo got parasite shot today, and again next week, in between he got antibiotics, and medicated shampoo for 1-2 times a week for period of time : indefinetly.
I'm hating the husky owner now.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So i bring boo to the vet today for a second check up, turns out he got parasites called demodex, it was indeed because of the husky.
Boo got parasite shot today, and again next week, in between he got antibiotics, and medicated shampoo for 1-2 times a week for period of time : indefinetly.
I'm hating the husky owner now.

I'd be hating too... poor Boo

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I know I'm late and you have been to the vets but I was thinking mange to. I'm glad boos getting treatment. Poor boo. But you are a wonderful bully mom and are taking good care of booboo.

Members online

No members online now.