Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Bulldog is in pain.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My Bulldog is in pain.

I came on this post late @bippy21 What you described is exactly what happened to one of our miniature schnauzers. She was cuddling one moment and then she was just moving around and give out a yip and did exactly what you described. Within 24-36 hours she was fine, and the way we see it is that she turned "funny" and somehow twisted or strained a muscle in her back. She was walking exactly the way you described ...tucking her tail under. She was always worst when she had sat or lay down for a while,because obviously all those muscles had cooled and stiffened up.

Bulldog(s) Names
    LuLu
    Likes (Received)

Hello everyone! sorry it's taking me so long to reply back. I have been extremely busy.!

@2BullyMama she just turned two on september 10th. She hasn't done it since then, but i have noticed some mornings she wakes up and she will limp for like a day or two, sometimes it's her left leg and sometimes it's her right. All dempending. Thank you for the advice.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bippy21 View Post
    Hello everyone! sorry it's taking me so long to reply back. I have been extremely busy.!

@2BullyMama she just turned two on september 10th. She hasn't done it since then, but i have noticed some mornings she wakes up and she will limp for like a day or two, sometimes it's her left leg and sometimes it's her right. All dempending. Thank you for the advice.

Nice to hear from you! Yes..we had a Rottie with back problems..sounds like she might have sumpin going on! Just remember..like @2BullyMama said..the right meds work miracles! Hope she stays healthy!

Bulldog(s) Names
    LuLu
    Likes (Received)

thank you(:
    i know its not medicine but, i do try to massage her back hips and legs daily.
    a couple times per day actually

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bippy21 View Post
    thank you(:
    i know its not medicine but, i do try to massage her back hips and legs daily.
    a couple times per day actually
    Thats wonderful! We did accupuncture with our Rottie! Was a great tool!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads