Help with Cherry Eye...I think

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I hope you don't have any other problems with it! Penny had one at about 12 weeks. We elected to have it fixed within a couple of days because it was getting larger, oozy, & generally infected looking even with antibiotic ointment twice per day. Her other one popped in Sept, but we were able to massage it back in and it has stayed -- she was very enthusiastically playing tug of war when the second one happened.

Mod85

Jun 23, 2011
Manitowoc, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson "Sammy"
Samson has cherry eye and has since he was about 12 weeks old - it came and went at first on it's own, and then it would come and only go when we massaged it back into place and now it's just there all of the time and cannot be massaged into place. We're not fixing it until he's neutered in 6 months. He's at the vet quite often and after all of these months it's still just a cosmetic issue and isn't causing any other problems. By the way Samson is 9 months old, so he's (I've) been dealing with it for awhile! :) Best of luck, I'm sure you'll be able to wait until he's neutered to get it fixed.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.