Dreamcoat oil by Vitaglow

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Anyone tried this? I got this at my vets petstore products. It is a combination of oils: soybean, wheatgerm, saflower, sunflower, garlic, cod liver, and anise. ANy thoughts?

Last edited:

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
haven't tried it. just be careful with it. a lot of bullies have soy allergies. and since the first ingredient is soybean oil there may be enough to cause a reaction.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
no i cant say ive tried it. sarah has so many allergies i try to keep her stuff to a minimum. you could just try it on a small spot and see what happens. let us know if its any good

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
haven't tried it. just be careful with it. a lot of bullies have soy allergies. and since the first ingredient is soybean oil there may be enough to cause a reaction.

I was also going to mention the soy. It is an undesirable ingredient in dog food, but not sure about the oil benefits. I would think it is not a better choice than grizzly salmon oil, but please let us know how it goes! :)

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Ok..will let all you guys know how things go with it. It is an oil that is put on his food. I'm gonna try it for a bit and see if he has any bad reaction to it.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow ok i thought it was something to put on his coat on the outside. silly me. keep us updated on it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
never heard of it till now

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Ok..got a little nervous with knowing that soybean oil can cause allergies. Only used it once. gonna just stick with grizzly salmon oil. why chance it? :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw thats ok you should see me when i give sarah something new. she is so allergic ive cut pills into fourths before to test. i have used shampoo on like part of one leg before to test it.:fie: salmon oil is great so why mess with success. :yes: you can always keep it and use it later if you want to

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie didn't do well with the salmon oil, perhaps this would be an alternative.

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Gave dozer half the recommended dosage and so far so good...no reactions or anything. If it helps him and boosts his immune system I don't see the harm in continuing it with him once per day or every other day.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.