1st post. General Question?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I must agree with everyone else you have one fine looking fella there!

OP
JRuhland21

JRuhland21

Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Swayze
UPDATE: Swayze is back from the VET. Great news all his teset for worms and everything came back negative. Also asked the vet about his eyes and lids, everything looks normal. Everytime I go into see them they always want me to get Sway neutered. I dont really want to or know how I feel about it. I dont want him getting any type of cancer or health problems, but later I would love to breed him. I love this big guy. Anybody have any good info to either get it done or not?

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
We went through this too with neutering. When we got Hudson, we were planning on just a pet, but he's shown a lot of promise to be a very handsome stud and over the past year, I have really become interested in breeding in the future. Anyway, I say that to say this. We talked to our vet about not neutering, and it's not harmful to hold off for a bit while you're deciding unless there's some behavioral reason that's holding you back or some kind of health condition that would make him unsuitable to breed. On the flip side, if there's no reason to show or breed, having the procedure done with a bully is young, healthy, and lightweight will make the recovery go well, so the sooner the better is why your vet would be discussing it with you regularly. Welcome and I hope this helps! He's a handsome man! Keep us up to date!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UPDATE: Swayze is back from the VET. Great news all his teset for worms and everything came back negative. Also asked the vet about his eyes and lids, everything looks normal. Everytime I go into see them they always want me to get Sway neutered. I dont really want to or know how I feel about it. I dont want him getting any type of cancer or health problems, but later I would love to breed him. I love this big guy. Anybody have any good info to either get it done or not?

What great news....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.