BeBe gets Spayed on Friday!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Her guardian angel protected her until you found her. I'm sure she will continue to be protected today. But extra prayers always help, and she has those too!

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Her guardian angel protected her until you found her. I'm sure she will continue to be protected today. But extra prayers always help, and she has those too!

Thank you as tears roll down my face

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Good luck and please let us know when she is back in your arms.... we worry a lot here. ;)

Oh I maybe on here craying my eyes out waiting for the call that everything is okay!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We will be waiting on the good news call, in the mean time we will keep her and you in our prayers and sending good thought your way.

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay so we made it here!

Funny thing is as I was getting the kids ready she was waiting at the door like she knew she was going today... Usally shes just curled up on her bed and watches us leave...

Ohh they have frenchies and just love BeBe I told them her story and how good she has been...

Yes Im sitting here in the parking lot still balling. How can a dog do this to me in such a short amount of time... Lol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I know how you feel. Guilt is the devil. lol. She will be just fine. Did she wiggle all the way in the vets? Miila did as if she was going to a party or something. Be warned she may not be happy to see you after. haha Miila wouldnt look at me but after i realized it was the big cone she had on, not her being mad at me. Once we got home and I put the soft cone on her she loved me again. There is no way Bebe was brought to you under the conditions she had to just be lost now. Somebody for sure IS watching over her, you! You are her angel. ;)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh we will be here with you waiting on news. like others have said she had been through alot to be with you and im sure she will be fine. yes bullies can get to you in such a short period of time. its amazing. keep us updated even if it is through tears.

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know how you feel. Guilt is the devil. lol. She will be just fine. Did she wiggle all the way in the vets? Miila did as if she was going to a party or something. Be warned she may not be happy to see you after. haha Miila wouldnt look at me but after i realized it was the big cone she had on, not her being mad at me. Once we got home and I put the soft cone on her she loved me again. There is no way Bebe was brought to you under the conditions she had to just be lost now. Somebody for sure IS watching over her, you! You are her angel. ;)

Yes she wiggled the whole drive... And was so excited when we got there and think she fell in love with the great dane that was there... Lol

They also reassured that they have never lost a dog either...

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Still no news :cry:

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She came through surgery just fine minus the puking (question in another thread) I get to pick her up early! ! ! Cant wait to get home and curl up with her...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:party: I just knew she would be OK!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm so happy that she's ok. AND yes ... they wiggle their butts all the way into your heart don't they!!!

Most Reactions