cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I don't have experience with this but i'm glad to hear that the area looks better. Please update us on how the vet visit goes tomorrow and give a big hug to Macy from us!:hug: :heart:

OP
webster03

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Trip to vet wasn't to bad. She was put on antibiotics 2 x day for 12 days. Started frontline and heartguard. Got her second puppy "booster" and weighed in at a whopping 11 pounds (at 11 weeks old). Scheduled for spay in mid January. Everything else checked out perfectly. She was a little worn out when we got home though. Pics are as follows: Asleep, trying to wake up, huh?, ok fine i'm up.....lol Macy1.JPGMacy2.JPGMacy3.JPGMacy4.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMGoodness she is a beauty!!!

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
Your little baby Macy is so cute. I could just eat her up. I remember when Cash was that little. It seems like yesterday, and he just turned 6 months last saturday. They grow up extremely fast. It is crazy. I look at my baby boy, and I swear he grows overnight. Enjoy your little one, and hope her little belly gets well soon.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.