Puppy Limping

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Let us know how it turns out! I've been through 2 ACL repairs on my bully, Bentley, so if it's his ACL, I have plenty of experience and will help in any way I can!

Good luck! I hope it just needs rest!

OP
asimpson

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
I'm usually in kinda of a blah mood on Monday's, but today is different. I am extra happy! My baby Cash is walking like normal! You can't even tell he had anything wrong with him. It is truely amazing, and feel so releived! The vet called this morning to check in on him, and I explained, he was doing soooooo... much better. . When I get home from work, I can't wait to see how he is doing. If all is still well this afternoon, the vet says I can quit giving him the Rimadyl. I consider myself to be a lucky mommy, because after doing alot of research online with ACL and HD, and other prominent English Bulldog issues, some momma's aren't so lucky. I would like to say that I'm most humbly greatful to have such a healthy puppy and a great forum to receive the support and comfort of all of the EBN community.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That's great news!!!!.... We are glad you are members of EBN :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2593]asimpson[/MENTION] What wonderful news! enjoy your baby

OP
asimpson

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
:clap: awesome news..now..where are those pictures?? :detective:

Here are some pics from Halloween. Cash won 2nd place in the costume contest that we went to. The vet I go to put on a little festival to help raise money for a volunteer group that helps find homes for the abandoned dogs in Northern Kentucky. Cash had a absolute blast, and was such a ham. I know they are late, but better late than never. lol....
I'll try to log back in tonight and upload some more recent ones, as my camera and computer is full of pictures of my little guy!

Cash&I driveway 103111.jpgcash 1.jpgcash 2.jpgcash 3.jpgcash 4.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what an absolutely precious little pumpkin

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.