Pumpkin pie

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Yesterday Brodie snatched a piece of pumpkin pie from my daughters plate and had 2 small pieces of turkey. He had a regular poop this morning. I just fed him his food and took him out he had a small poop that was runny and was the color of dark mustard with a little blood in it. Now he is laying down and acting tired but he kinda always acts tired so I am not sure what is going on. He is drinking and no vomit. I will feed him chicken and rice tonite. Just a little worried. :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yesterday Brodie snatched a piece of pumpkin pie from my daughters plate and had 2 small pieces of turkey. He had a regular poop this morning. I just fed him his food and took him out he had a small poop that was runny and was the color of dark mustard with a little blood in it. Now he is laying down and acting tired but he kinda always acts tired so I am not sure what is going on. He is drinking and no vomit. I will feed him chicken and rice tonite. Just a little worried. :(

Since he is still a pup it may all have been too much for his belly. He should be fine in the morning -- I would also feed him his regular food tonight, don't upset his inners anymore by fliping to bland diet if not necessary. Keep an eye on the poo, if there is blood in the next one, you want to get to the vet.

OP
melanieian

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
He just had another one, same color and runny but no blood and he has been playing. So hopefully he will be fine tomorrow. Thanks!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I agree with [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], I would give him his regular food tonight and he should be better tomorrow. Just too much pumpkin and sugar at once.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.