In heat question!!!!

occfan

Oct 3, 2011
Downingtown PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella 8 months old
when a bully goes in eat and my little girl is going through it now and shes gonna be 1 year old dec 13 so i have a little diaper on her but before i did this i noticed she is a little swollen around her private area.. is this normal? i heard it is for the first time and could last close to 2 weeks.. but to wipe her everythime she come from the bathroom and clean her area after the diaper comes off can anyone help me with how long they normally are in heat for??

mike

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
she will be swollen in her lady parts and sarahs lasts for 3 weeks usually. she maybe tired also. sleep more. watch with the wiping dont want to leave her lady area wet as there are folds there that can get yeast. sarah just had this last time she was in heat.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yes my BabyGirl was in heat for three weeks, the middle week being the heaviest in bleeding. She'll be moody and her appetite might diminish but that's all temporary. Just keep her privates clean and keep her away from any neighboring male dogs. She may not want to take walks if she's use to that routine. I keep her pen lined with towels and wash them frequently. Some people use special diaper pants or make their own. Just be patient if she's not herself. She will get back to normal afterwards. I see Bella is a beautiful girl from your Avatar pic!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubrey is also in heat now. This Friday she should have about a week left to go. Her little honeybun tail can't keep the dog diapers we bought up and it falls so the tail hole is right where it doesn't need to be. We instead bought some hypoallergenic baby diapers to use. They don't fall as bad. Plus, we put a pair of my old underwear over it and tie the edges so it keeps it up. She's stylish and doesnt bleed everywhere!

The boyfriend was mad the other day because I gave her one of his favorite pair. I told him it is an excuse he can use to buy me new ones he likes for Christmas.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
i dont put anything on annie she just drips drips drips lol,but she is confined to an area i can clean easily,i wipe her often but not too much,and hump my goodness does she hump hump hump !!!!,the humping thing lasted 4 weeks thought she was never going to stop,swelling lasted about 3 weeks ,lots more peeing but no uti this time ,karen

OP
occfan

occfan

Oct 3, 2011
Downingtown PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella 8 months old
ok i was told the next heat wont be so bad of swelling is this true???

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.