Bubba's first bout of diarrhea..something that worked well for me....

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Has anyone ever tried 'fastrack'? I got it today from the holistic pet food store. Its a probiotic comes in gel form. Bubba had his first bout of diarrhea yesterday. After pepto a couple times, no luck. I gave him the 'fastrack' and he's much better! Just curious if anyone else has tried this? It's expensive but seems to be worth it!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I have never heard of it. I shall look for it. We could use that here occasionally. whats the dosage?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never heard of it...

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
It comes in tube form. I can't remember the dosage. It's a dial at the end of the tube. The lady at the holistic pet place, got the dosage right for Bubba. He took about 1/2 a tube. I will look it up for you guys. Supposedly it gets their GI tract back to where it's supposed to be. It's al natural. One tube is $16 bucks though. I think its worth it though. Never seen anything like this other than this holistic pet store. You have to keep it refrigerated. Let me know if you guys try it and how it works for you!

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
never heard of it as you say its expensive but if it works,annie very rarely gets the runs but when she has ive given her crushed pumpkin seeds then shes all sorted within the next couple of hours,karen

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online