ear trouble

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i know most all of us with bullies have come across ear issues. yeast and bacteria and such. well i know that acv works for that but for those of us who cant use that for whatever reason my vet has said its ok to use chloraseb in the ear. its ketoconazole and chlorhexidine or malaket wipes pretty much. i knew it was good for use on tailpockets or lady parts or paws or to wipe in the ear and such but didnt know it could be used directly down in the ear canal. so for those who cant get to the vet for days or would love to avoid one you can use this. sarah has had a constant ear problem for weeks now and ive been putting it in her ear and its much better. just a thought.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
i cleared annies ears with neat acv .i filled her ears up 3 times weekly then when it had cleared i went down to 1 weekly,its cheap and works really well lol,medical stuff is ok but yeast will keep coming back if not kept on top of so acv keeps the nasties at bay,karen

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
FOr those of us not used to initials. what is ACV?

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@BruceP its apple cider vinegar and i cant use it on sarah as no matter how much i cut it with water it burns her. she runs around for several minutes rubbing the couch and such no matter where i put it on her. so for me i cant use it but if you can thats great.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1169]Piamitch[/MENTION].... lol... Thank you!!!! ;)

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]....Sarah must be allergic.... can she eat apples? HRH looooooves apples.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1169]Piamitch[/MENTION].... lol... Thank you!!!! ;)

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]....Sarah must be allergic.... can she eat apples? HRH looooooves apples.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
try putting it in her food thats what i do as annie wont dring water with it in ,karen

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.