Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oh thats so good to hear @Sherry . i hope it just gets better on its own. keep us posted.

She has blessed me with that litter of awesome puppy's last year, she is a very special girl. I will always take care of my fur family and yep , will keep you's posted. thank you

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She has blessed me with that litter of awesome puppy's last year, she is a very special girl. I will always take care of my fur family and yep , will keep you's posted. thank you

How is she today since you did a walk over the weekend?

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] she is doing very well. I can hardly tell she has a limp, most times she doesn't anymore. we found a orthopedic vet for her , he is there if we need him. NICE My husband works with the boy freind of the technitian. so now we have a nitch to get in. and the office is for emergency's also.

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I've been watching Dolly like a hawk and she has not had a limp at all over the weekend, 3 days actually. I'm taking her for a walk later, hoping to cheer her up. She's down in the dumps. I can only imagine how down she'd be if we put a brace on her. YIKES

She's had some nasal drip for a couple of days and she woke up this morning without it and no cough. No benny for her today. :happydance:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've been watching Dolly like a hawk and she has not had a limp at all over the weekend, 3 days actually. I'm taking her for a walk later, hoping to cheer her up. She's down in the dumps. I can only imagine how down she'd be if we put a brace on her. YIKES

She's had some nasal drip for a couple of days and she woke up this morning without it and no cough. No benny for her today. :happydance:

Good to hear she is doing better.... how was she after the walk?

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dolly is good today, thanks, the walk did her good. Its amazing. But its' always something here. Pshht. I messaged you about Jack. sigh.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wow! I missed this whole thread! I'm sorry Sherry! I have no real experience with this sort of thing...but some good friends Lab got hit by a car..and instead of surgery for a hip injury..she was kept quiet..crated a lot..and she recovered with no permanent damage. The resting can do wonders in the right circumstance.. Hope she is continuing to improve.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.