Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh my... Salad!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    BooBoo
    Likes (Received)

Thats really pleasing to hear. Thanks!! U r all been very helpfull!

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Oh my... Salad!!

fruit salad will be fine...he may be bloated because fruit has tons of water in it...my boys love fruit. are you sure that is a bug bite and not a puppy zit? i can't really tell from the pic but the boys get zits like that a lot. either way put either the baking soda paste or some cortisone on it...it will go away. allergic reactions to bees will be immediate. and my boys pee on top of each other all the time...one will sniff and the other will lift his leg and before i know it i'm yanking a leash to get the head outta the way....fun times

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Oh my... Salad!!

Someone needs to be given a list of do's and don't when bullysitting. I can understand the pee and the sting....puppies are puppies. But how did Boo get the salad?

Orion was outside chasing bugs earlier this fall. I thought it was too cold for bees to be out, but she found one and tried to put it in her mouth. She got bit or stung...started foaming at the mouth, but did not swell. In fact, she didn't seem to have any reaction to it at all, other than the foaming. Which is a good thing in my house because Orion is nicknamed Sissybug for a reason. So far this year she's had field ants (that have bit her and were hanging from her lip), tree frogs, worms, moths, bees, and a potato bug in her mouth. Oh yeah. And a grasshopper. She loves to put them in her mouth...but I haven't seen her eat anything. A bug or frog in the yard can keep O entertained for awhile.

Bulldog(s) Names
    BooBoo
    Likes (Received)

Well my dad give him the salad, he said its because boo was sitting and shook his hand. He thought it was cute so he gave him some salad.
    Ever since i taught him to shake hand he keeps shaking his hand everytime he sees some food.. Like a cat.. Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads