New to the bulldog world - allergies

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i am late to this thread but im so glad your bully is doing better. its so hard when something is wrong and you dont know what. you are a great bully mama for staying with it and getting your bully better. have a merry christmas and keep us posted on the progress.

OP
lisastrathern

lisastrathern

Nov 9, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Merry Christmas to everyone, hope it was a happy one! We have had great news at guinny's vet check up, his first negative scraping! If he has another one next week then we can stop giving him the shots of dectomax:) his hair has grown back almost completely now, and is so shiny (I think the fish oil and spirulina have helped there) with the canidae food as well. One happy bully mama.

Not health related but he seems to be a teenager all of a sudden and gets territorial with his food and toys now if other dogs are around which he never did before, keep telling him to stop being a grouch haha

OP
lisastrathern

lisastrathern

Nov 9, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Guinny had his second negative scraping today, so we are stopping the treatment, such a relief. Just under two months of stress but he's cured!:) thanks to everyone here for all the support, gave me a lot of great advice which really helped.

OP
lisastrathern

lisastrathern

Nov 9, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Guinness7Months020112.jpgGuinnyXmas2011.jpg

Guinny with hair on the left and still growing his hair at Xmas on the beach, wondering how to get the sand out of his face

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So cute.... tell him 'shake, Guinny, shake'!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.