Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Well, first off, let me apologize for my lack of presence on EBN lately. I'm just falling behind on everything. Life's been crazy, of course, not just with this big old belly but also with work, etc. Anywho, on to the matter at hand.

Chunk had his ultrasound last week (refresher: he was neutered to help a prostate issue, ultrasound was to check if the neuter helped) and EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT!!! His prostate still has a little shrinking to go, but the doc is satisfied with the progress at this point. She advised another ultrasound in 6 months but stressed that it's COMPLETELY our choice! She also said his incision site looks beautiful! She has me giving him two tablespoons of pumpkin with each meal to ease his :poo: issues. So basically ... we have a clean bill of health!!! :happydance:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, that's great news, so glad he's doing well. Good to hear from you too, don't stay away so long. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What FANTASTIC news..... congrats. One less thing to stress about

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Good for ol' Chunkster!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

And you belly ISNT big... Ive seen the pic!!!! LOL

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Thanks everybody!!! It was such a relief!!! I was seriously preparing myself for the worst - since that's just how it felt like we have been going lately!

And [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] ... It's big enough!!! I almost fell over when I stepped on the scale the other day. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
That is great news.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.