Pink In Wrinkles

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hi! My 5 month old bulldog Winston is almost all white and the wrinkles on his face are a very light pinkish color (they have been like this since we got him a few weeks ago). He doesn't seem to be itchy or anything like that. I was just wondering do you think this is normal or could it be some sort of allergy?? Sorry if this is a silly question and thanks in advance for the help! :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lauren..NO silly questions here! Pink wrinkles can mean food allergies..environmental allergies..yeast starting..I will let the experts advise you..but good for you for asking!

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
white bullys always look pinkish especially when hot,after play,sleep ,after feed ,dont worry about it,karen

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=3652]Lauren31287[/MENTION] Are they just a blush pink? White bullies tend to get pink faced after playing around. Especially after you grab those wrinkles and tug at them and kiss them... :lol:

However, if you feel they are moist, and are becoming stained, it may be a few things causing it. Im presently going thru this with my bully.
Either the water he is drinking or his food.... You are feeding him the Earthblend Hollistic right.? It may be that... ....

Others will chime in shortly...
Good Luck...

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thank you all so much!! They are not moist or stained just blush pink as you said! It seems to happen more at night when we are home playing with him so that is probably what it is! Yes, I am feeding him Earthborn Holistic right now but am debating switching it. You all are so helpful!! My husband thinks I worry too much lol! He is my baby and my first one so maybe I am a little bit of a worry wart! :tongue:

Also, is there anything you can do for bloodshot eyes? They are just a tiny bit red. Thanks!!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I think the blood shot eyes are just the pigmentation of their eyes, Some have them whiter than others.. My Jack's eyeballs are blood shot all the time....
Its as if he drinks Jack & Coke all the time something... Go figure

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
You got your answer already but wanted to add again, no such thing as silly questions. You will learn fast we talk about :poo: and stains a LOT! :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I think the blood shot eyes are just the pigmentation of their eyes, Some have them whiter than others.. My Jack's eyeballs are blood shot all the time.... Its as if he drinks Jack & Coke all the time something... Go figure
Lauren...sit back and look at this guys user name..ask yourself..DO I REALLY WANT TO TAKE ADVICE ABOUT BLOODSHOT EYES FROM A GUY NAMED JACK DANIELS??? :eek:.....Just Sayin'

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
SOME people talk :poo:.. The rest of us display great reserve and decorum :laugh:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

hey, hey, my Bully's name is Jack Daniels...

Therefore, anything I say, you can take it to the bank!

just make sure its FDIC insured first... okay. :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My husband thinks I worry too much lol! He is my baby and my first one so maybe I am a little bit of a worry wart!

No such thing as worrying too much with a bulldog --- you have to watch and be very in tune to them

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.