Looking for season panties

Bully Ma

Oct 11, 2011
Massachusetts
Bulldog(s) Names
Lamb Chop
My Lamby just went into heat and Im looking for place to get some cute panties without tail holes?
Thanks

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No help here. I am getting my girl spayed just in time to not have to worry thankfully! Maybe do a google search? Oh just looked on amazon and couldnt find any. hmm....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Good luck finding them without tail holes. If you're looking specifically for pets, most dogs have tails. You might try looking for human diapers. Or you can try Carolina pet pantry and see if they have some...since they tend to favor the Bulldog breed.

L

Lucy-licious

I was gonna say to try childrens pullon diapers too, don't know how well they would work though.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Grannie Fannies by Denali-- carolina pet pantry. They are custom made. Check out the site. If you don't see what you need email Courtney. She is great.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Sarah used the washable ones and I would hook them through her harness kept them on very well. Not the harness she has now but the ones that go down the back further

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
dont know where to buy seasonal panties from but have dug out my christmas knickers ready for the festive season lol,karen

Most Reactions